Skip To Nav
Unlike almost all of our competitors, we continue to manufacture our products in Europe, not the Far East. From initial design, right through to final production we can control 90% of our product quality from our factory at the base of the Dolomite Mountains, in Montebelluna Italy, and the remaining 10% from our European factories. We produced our first handmade pair of trekking boots in 1977. Today we make 15,000 pairs of boots and shoes every day. Despite phenomenal growth and the use of state-of-the-art technology, our initial aims remain the same; comfort, quality and the use of the very best materials.